Your groomsmen and best man rented their tuxes, planned an awesome bachelor party and are ready to make your wedding day one you’ll never forget. How do you repay them? You want your groomsmen gifts to be unique, as wells as items your friends, brothers and cousins will use again and again.
If you all grew up in Buffalo, or are even recent transplants, everyone in your party probably has an affinity for Buffalo sports. Whether your groomsmen are diehard Buffalo Bills, Sabres and Bandits fans or they’re just in it for a good tailgate, use this love to find the perfect sports-themed groomsmen gifts.
You can mix and match these ideas to create a groomsmen gift for sports lovers on any budget.
Any sports fan will love getting personalized tailgate must haves as their groomsmen gifts.
- Personalized camping chairs in red and blue.
- A cooler that fits plenty of drinks and burgers.
- High end grilling tools for awesome parking lot meals.
- A different lawn game for every groomsman: Cornhole, KanJam, Giant Jenga, etc.
Unique Team Apparel
Help your groomsmen express their love of Buffalo’s sports teams any day.
- Ties, with a unique style and monogram for each groomsman.
- A new pair of lucky socks in blue and gold.
- Hats and gloves to keep them warm in Buffalo’s winters.
- Logo-covered suspenders your groomsmen can hide during your ceremony (but break out after pictures).
Your groomsmen can use these gifts in their bars, man caves or offices to add Buffalo spirit.
- Logo coasters to keep game day drinks from ruining coffee tables.
- Reproductions of vintage Bills or Sabres wall signs.
- A variety pack of Buffalo-made beers.
- Pint glasses with team logos or the city’s sports venues.
Personalized Sporting Goods
Your groomsmen will remember your big day every time they play a pickup game.
- Commemorate your Bisons bachelor party with an engraved bat or personalized baseball.
- Customize footballs with your groomsmen’s signatures – almost as good as Jim Kelly’s.
- Hockey pucks with your wedding’s date or logo are a great keepsake they’ll use.
Game Day Experience
Instead of things, give a sports groomsmen gift that involves the actual game.
- Tickets to an upcoming game, complete with transportation and dinner.
- A few hours of ice time at the local rink to relive the glory days.
- A private viewing party at your favorite sports bar for the biggest game of the season.